For close to 50 years, the New Richmond Rotary Club has been involved in serving local and international communities. Its main areas of concentration are:
- Responding to the needs of the less fortunate in our immediate region.
- Promoting the development of the youth of our region by fostering sporting, cultural and educational activities.
- Initiating, developing or supporting projects or community activities, designed to promote family, health and environmental values.
- Providing financial assistance to third world projects.
- Contributing to local and international disaster relief funds.
- Supporting non-profit organisations in their efforts to promote community health.