1. Challenge events ( 25, 50 and 100 km)
In order to participate in the challenge events, it is necessary to register at least 1 hour before your event starts. An adult must accompany all cyclists under 12 years old. Please find below the details of the registration process:
- Fill out registration form.
- The registration fees will be 40$ for the 25 km Fabrication Delta and 60$ for the 50 km Rhéal Pitre Sports/TransAlta and 100 km Desjardins. However, if a cyclist registers before july the 16th at 11h59pm, he will be eligible for 10$ rebate on the registration fee.
- The New Richmond Rotary Club will cover the expenses for registration and insurance if the cyclist is 14 years old or younger. The registration for those cyclist will be made the morning of the event at the registration tables.
- You will receive by email a letter of acceptance as well as further information about the event when we have processed your registration fee.
2. Family events
There is no fee necessary for the family events
3. Important date
The event date, July 30th 2017, will be your last chance to register for the challenge events
Please fill the following form to register for the event :